The Easter weekend in Nantwich is always a big weekend as musicians and tourists from around the world descend on the small town to enjoy the Jazz, Blues and Music Festival or “The Nantwich Jazz“.
Nantwich Jazz Blues & Music Festival has been held over Easter every year since 1997, will be from 29th March ‘til 2nd April 2018 and looks forwards to welcoming music fans old and new
• Good range of locally reared meats, including organic.
• An interesting array of vegetarian meals.
• Fabulous range of home baked cakes, breads and dessert.
• Home made, jam, pickles and chutneys all made to the stall holders own special recipes.
• Quality range of smoked fish.
• Freshly picked, locally grown vegetables.
• Quality range of local Produce
• Home-made ready meals, soups and pies
• Fabulous selection of interesting local cheeses.
• Local breweries selling their wares